_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
M13/40 pics
Folgore
Visit this Community
Canada
KitMaker: 1,109 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 - 10:23 AM UTC
I need some pictures of an Italian M13/40 tank, particularly of the turret interior. I know it is a somewhat obscure subject, but I thought I'd try you guys anyway.

Nic
cfbush2000
Visit this Community
North Dakota, United States
KitMaker: 1,796 posts
Armorama: 1,207 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 - 10:41 AM UTC
Nic
Rather than me listing url's here, just go to google.com and enter M13/40 and do a search.
I got at least 10 pages of links and looked at a few. I didn't see any interior pics,but there were pics of the tank and of a completed model.
HTH
Vegetius
Visit this Community
Italy
KitMaker: 21 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 - 03:05 PM UTC
Hello Folgore!

An Italian tank, uh?

Let's see these sites, I'm sure you will find interiors, too (do you know that an Italian modeling company sells a kit for them?):

www.mezzimilitari.it (see photofile section and models section)
www.ferreamole.it
www.kithobbyist.com/AFVinteriors/

You can also post a detailed request on the first two sites, there are many experts of "our" things... much more than me.

Hope this helps,
Best reagards!
Folgore
Visit this Community
Canada
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2002 - 12:57 AM UTC
Thanks both of you. I found a lot of exterior photos through Google, Charles.
Vegetius, welcome to the site. Do you build Italian models too? I have a thing for them, I don't know why. Check out my photo album and take a look at my Fiat Topolino if you want. The link is at the bottom of this post. I don't know if this is what you were talking about, but I got the M13/40 conversion/detail set for the Zvezda kit made by Model Victoria, and Italian company.

Nic
Folgore
Visit this Community
Canada
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2002 - 01:49 AM UTC
Just finished checking out those sites you gave me, Vegetius. That AFV Interiors site is absolutely amazing. I don't know why I hadn't found it before. They had plenty of interior shots, so it looks like I can leave the turret hatches open after all. Thanks a lot.

Nic
Vegetius
Visit this Community
Italy
KitMaker: 21 posts
Posted: Friday, July 19, 2002 - 02:27 AM UTC
Folgore, I'm happy for you. You seems to be very interested in Italian vehicles... I'm Italian but I'm not so fond of our tanks... maybe that after this "russian"/"german" period of mine I'll take a close look to our vehicles...

Model Victoria is just a little company, it has its facility in a village just 8 km far from my house.
I'll keep this forum informed about its news, because they worth great respect...

Bye!
 _GOTOTOP