_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
News Stories...
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Monday, May 31, 2004 - 11:41 PM UTC
Can I just clarify one or two points which seem to have got a little lost...

News Stories.. Can I just clarify that the news stories are simply reports on new items which are available from various manufacturers. An Item which appears in the news pages, is only for guidance, not as some think, an endorsement or qualitative judgement. The site relies on many forms of cooperation (other sites, producers, magazines AND ABOVE ALL, the members of ARMORAMA to fill in the news pages....

That said, the REVIEW SECTION performs a different function, it is the opinion of the reviewer on a particular product these are produced by members of the site, NOT the manufacturers...

After all this, can I reiterate, that we are really short of news items, particularly in the areas of AIRCRAFT, WARSHIPS and FIGURES. A few lines are all that's necessary, but it is a vital function - this is one of the areas which keeps the site fresh and interesting.... Thanks, Jim
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 03:35 AM UTC
Jim,
Thanks for that. We are indeed short of news for some areas. With Bryan uprooted and adjusting to his new duties we will likely be seeing a drop in Aircraft news for the next few months. So any help in that area would be greatly appriciated. For the figures and warship news I am really relying on Jeff and Chris to help jump start those. Any help you can give them is also appriciated.

Thanks,
Jim
 _GOTOTOP