_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
News Posting In Forums.....
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 09:42 PM UTC
Can I once again ask for people to STOP posting news stories in the FORUMS ? The reason is quite simple, we have an excellent submission system for news stories. It is also a pity when an interesting story is posted on the forums pages and will vanish after a day or two... In the NEWS section it will be there for posterity, acting as a kind of 'mini-resource' for the future. Unfortunately, this is not the first time this has happened, in the last few days, I have had to transfer several news stories from the forums to the news section, a waste of time for all concerned.....

Finally, can i once again ask for more subissions in the following areas: AIRCRAFT AND WARSHIPS, I don't believe for a moment that production of aircraft/warship kits or after-market accessories has suddenly stopped....Thanks, Jim
slodder
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 11,718 posts
Armorama: 7,138 posts
Posted: Monday, June 07, 2004 - 12:09 AM UTC
I'll back you up on the request. Forum threads do get burried after a period of time.

Plus with Jim as the Managing Editor | News Desk he has been 'on top' of the news quite well and he covers all areas of focus across Armorama.

jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Monday, June 07, 2004 - 09:29 PM UTC
Once again, if anyone has a news story they want to share, it can be put into the News Submission box, or if you wish it can be sent directly to me via e-mail. All I ask you to do, is include any links to the producer, links to any images, or if you wish, compress the images and send them as attachments... Send them here: [email protected]

Don't forget, anything at all but particularly Warships and Aviation!...Cheers, Jim
 _GOTOTOP