_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
FEATURE
  This Little Piggy OD
slodder
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 11,718 posts
Armorama: 7,138 posts
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2004 - 01:37 PM UTC
Sensei has his vignette put On Display. This vignette pulled down 5th place in a local contest for Mirko.

Check out the budding diorama builders work.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
FAUST
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 8,797 posts
Armorama: 4,190 posts
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2004 - 06:09 PM UTC
Ola

Great dio Mirko and tells the story very well. Your snow is very convincing and I also like the way you show there has been walked through the snow. great job. I also like the frosted vegetation the whole scene looks very cold.
One question you make those name plancards yourself?? They are quite nice actually. I noticed those name plancards in your other dio too.

Sensei
Visit this Community
Belgrade, Serbia & Montenegro
KitMaker: 1,217 posts
Armorama: 799 posts
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2004 - 06:13 PM UTC
thank you slodder for posting my work!

FAUST, yes i make those plancards witha little help of my friend Slavica (yes! a girl!, since metal plates here cost a litlle fortune, this way is cheaper), all u need is a picture frame, a color printer, Corel Draw (here Slavica helps out) and some imagination

thank you for your kind comments!

Graywolf
Staff MemberSenior Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Izmir, Turkey / Türkçe
KitMaker: 6,405 posts
Armorama: 1,850 posts
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2004 - 06:47 PM UTC
Brother Mirko,
I have this 4 figure Zvezda kit and i was surprised when I opened the box after the nice boxart. 4 chunky guys with less detailed parts.now you showed us how to make it good.the snowy groundwork and the nameplate(as Robert pointed) are very good too.
congrats my brother.
Major_Goose
Visit this Community
Kikladhes, Greece / Ελλάδα
KitMaker: 6,871 posts
Armorama: 2,071 posts
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2004 - 08:21 PM UTC
Dear Mriko brrrrrr it took me some minuteto put a coat on with that col cold scene over there.
Nice performance of snow and scene, and even nicer plancard behind. I believe that maybe this one deserved a bit more in the contest but anyway ,, many contests ahead!!!!!!!!
So keep up the good work and u know there are people around to support you and your much talented skills !!

Cheers from Greece

Costas
Sensei
Visit this Community
Belgrade, Serbia & Montenegro
KitMaker: 1,217 posts
Armorama: 799 posts
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2004 - 08:33 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Dear Mriko brrrrrr it took me some minuteto put a coat on with that col cold scene over there.
Nice performance of snow and scene, and even nicer plancard behind. I believe that maybe this one deserved a bit more in the contest but anyway ,, many contests ahead!!!!!!!!
So keep up the good work and u know there are people around to support you and your much talented skills !!

Cheers from Greece

Costas

Thank you Costas, and you too Engin!

Well, you are right, many contests ahead!

And I only hope one day i will be able to do the same thing you and Engin did for me and help some young modeler from a small country!!!

cheers!
 _GOTOTOP