_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Welcome Back Animal!
LogansDad
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 938 posts
Armorama: 416 posts
Posted: Monday, June 21, 2004 - 08:06 AM UTC
And a Hearty Hail and Hello to our very own periaptetic Muppet! How was your journey to the dark fastness of coastal VA? Did the dedication go well? Are you busily writing up an after action report so I should just ?
This may seem an odd placement for this post, but I figured since you are a bit of a fixture on the site, where better? You certainly don't belong in the Junk drawer...
animal
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 4,503 posts
Armorama: 3,159 posts
Posted: Monday, June 21, 2004 - 10:53 AM UTC
Thanks for the reply. I have posted some photos and as soon as i can get caught up on everything that was left in limbo while I was gone, I will let you all know how it went Fro now I can say that I am one Vietnam Vet who has had his parade finally. It was a very soul cleansing experience for me and I have come a full circle with my inner feelings and fell at peace for the first time in over 35 years. I was able to see some of by comrades for the first time in that many years. the only problem is that I had a vision of them as young troopers and I saw old men. Then I looked into the mirror and I too have aged. :-)
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 5,762 posts
Armorama: 2,283 posts
Posted: Monday, June 21, 2004 - 07:24 PM UTC
The animal is back! Welcome back sir!
Cuhail
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 2,058 posts
Armorama: 791 posts
Posted: Monday, June 21, 2004 - 07:31 PM UTC
Animal, my friend,
Being the ripe old age of 35 (as of last Sunday, the 13th) I can honestly say that you are only as old as you feel... and I feel 50! :-)

Cuhail
MrRoo
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
KitMaker: 3,856 posts
Armorama: 2,984 posts
Posted: Monday, June 21, 2004 - 09:57 PM UTC
Welcome back Animal. I am glad you have finally found peace within yourself after all these years.

Take Care Buddy
LogansDad
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 938 posts
Armorama: 416 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 04:42 AM UTC
Animal, you're not getting older-you're getting Better!
 _GOTOTOP