1/72 Bundeshwer Marder
Wanze
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 277 posts
Armorama: 88 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 11:02 AM UTC
Hi guys,

I finally am able to take pictures of my Marder. It's a revell kit and the level of detail is great on such a small kit. I painted it with the Gunze NATO paint set. Weathering was applied with washes and pastels.

I hope you like the build and comments are welcome.

Wanze
WAR-TOOL
Visit this Community
Idaho, United States
KitMaker: 117 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 12:46 PM UTC
Hey Wanze, Your marder is awesome, i really like the pastels on it, and the dry drushing turned out great. Are you a big fan of the revell 72nd line? I am currently in progress on the revell Biber bridge laying tank, Its a nice kit. Congrats on the Marder
Iron-Fist
Visit this Community
Idaho, United States
KitMaker: 101 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 04:27 PM UTC
Very nice work man. Nice to see someone else doing braille scale justice. As war-tool said, the dry-brush is great, and the pastels came out good too. Not over-the-top like alot of people like to do. Keep it up!

You have just received replies from the #1 and #2 members of the Unofficial Braille Scale Welcomers
Wanze
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 277 posts
Armorama: 88 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 01:38 AM UTC
Hi War-tool and Iron Fist,

First of all thanks for the flattering comments. I agree that braille scale weathering should be subtle because of the scale involved. Moreover, it's so subtle that photographs don't pick it up well.

Revell AG really out did themselves with the Marder. It's one of my favourites. If you go to my gallery, you can see that most of my builds are Revell kits. Although Dragon is coming out with really awsome 1/72 kits.

Thanks again for your warm welcome.

Wanze
barron
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 666 posts
Armorama: 598 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 02:33 AM UTC
That is one outstanding looking model. I'm going to have to give that scale a try. again, great job
 _GOTOTOP