Hosted by Darren Baker
Revell 1/72nd brukenlegepanzer Biber Finished
WAR-TOOL
Visit this Community
Idaho, United States
KitMaker: 117 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2004 - 03:29 PM UTC
Hi Everybody!! I just finished my Revell AG 72nd scale Brukenlegepanzer Biber, its a bridge layer tank, But i havent put the bridge in the pics becasue its going into a dio. I painted the kit with MM acrylics, Drydrushed with Olive drab, and then dirtied it up with pastels. Have a look see, all comments are welcome. Bye Everybody!!

Wanze
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 277 posts
Armorama: 88 posts
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2004 - 06:35 PM UTC
Hi War-Tool,

Great build!! Too bad, I would have liked to see the bridge. It's hard taking detailed pictures of braille models and especially if one doesn't have a macro lens. Anyway, the paint work looks good. It must be the quality of the pics but you could define the camou work. I can't see the red brown paint. The highlights doesn't show much in the pics are they very visible "Live"? If not, add a litle more white in the olive drab and it will be fine.

I have one in the closet and still trying to look for reference materials before building it. I really want to build it well and enter it in a national modeling contest in the Philippines.

Thanks for sharing your "Biber"! Again, nice build.
WAR-TOOL
Visit this Community
Idaho, United States
Posted: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 05:47 AM UTC
Thanks for the reply Wanze, The dry brushing was washed out by the light in the picture, you can really see it on the model, but i never can seem to take a perfect picture. Thanks again, and good luck on your Biber, the bridge is a little fiddly to build, but it goes together. I also tried to find some ref. pics of it, but i came up empty handed, theres not much out there on them.
E23C
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 238 posts
Armorama: 142 posts
Posted: Monday, July 19, 2004 - 09:47 AM UTC
Nice work on the Leo AVLB This one is on my "to build list" one of these days.
We had the Biber in 2 of the Regiments I served in along with the Badger AEV which is also based on the Leo,now all we need is a kit of that.

Great work on the kit

Regards

Mark
WAR-TOOL
Visit this Community
Idaho, United States
Posted: Monday, July 19, 2004 - 12:38 PM UTC
Thanks for the reply E23c, this kit is really awesome, and an easy build, I plan on building the revell Leo 1a5. I have the Leo 2a4 in my stash right now, it looks like a nice kit, but not as nice as some of revells newest releases. Anyways, thanks again
Trackjam
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 831 posts
Armorama: 614 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 04:57 AM UTC
Hi War Tool,
Very nice build. Its amazing the maount of stuff coming out in 1/72nd. Easier to store too. Here's a shot of my 1/35th version:
 _GOTOTOP