_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
Update Redball Express #3
Wezz
Visit this Community
Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
KitMaker: 826 posts
Armorama: 108 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 07, 2004 - 09:28 PM UTC
Hola,

Here are some pics of my dio RBE.

The tree has got to be sprayed with green and also grass has to be added.
Tell me what you think. Any help is welcome.

pics can be found here

cheers
DRAGONWAGON
Visit this Community
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
KitMaker: 1,041 posts
Armorama: 501 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 07, 2004 - 09:34 PM UTC
Looking good Wesley....

The tree and the vines come out great, I'd like to see them again after you've sprayed them.
As for the wall, I think it could use an extra wash/shading on the lower part, and near the edges, so it comes a bit more to live!!
And then the billboard....Man that came out nice!!! Very good shading, and some nice little details, like the arrow.

Keep those pics coming, John.
Wezz
Visit this Community
Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
Posted: Saturday, August 07, 2004 - 09:45 PM UTC
lol that billboard.... Its an dry transfer from custom dioramics But thx I think I'm going to use a filter of red and orange for the bricks. and then another wash.

Thx
Sherminator
Visit this Community
Jönköping, Sweden
KitMaker: 158 posts
Armorama: 121 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 07, 2004 - 10:08 PM UTC
:-) :-) Nice dio!
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
KitMaker: 9,763 posts
Armorama: 7,444 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 08, 2004 - 01:51 AM UTC

Nice little dio Wesley. Whats it for ... I mean have you some figures to add to it? I dont have a true colour on my screen so I cant comment on anything like but its a nice little scene.
Wezz
Visit this Community
Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
Posted: Sunday, August 08, 2004 - 02:15 AM UTC
Hi,

One is allready done (only the head) and the other four are in the ovencleaner.

There will be 2 soldiers sitting on boxes in front of the wall and one standing next to it. I guess I'm let them play cards And then behind the wall, there will be a german POW with an yank who's leading him towards the HQ.

cheers
Wezz
Visit this Community
Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
Posted: Sunday, August 08, 2004 - 03:46 AM UTC
From the dutch corner

Quoted Text

This is looking very nice. There are a few things I could see that you could improve. The wall has some red on it from where you painted the bricks. Also, I'd take some plaster or sand and paint mixture and pile it up around the wall to hide the crack at the bottom and around the base of the tree. Also, add some fallen plaster on the ground where it shows the bricks. Other than that it looks great. What are you going to put in this, figures? It doesn't look large enough for a vehicle. You did really well on the foliage I think. Keep up the good work.

bracommander,

in front of that crack comes two oildrums. So you won't see it. And the tree, there will be tall grass. So you won't see that eather The redcolor on the plaster, thx for notice. Now I see it too. I'm going to paint that up frist thing tomorrow. Looks ugly if you know it's there.

Thx for the comment!
 _GOTOTOP