_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: AA/AT/Artillery
For discussions about artillery and anti-aircraft or anti-tank guns.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Artillery group build
Biggles2
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
KitMaker: 7,600 posts
Armorama: 6,110 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 15, 2004 - 02:38 PM UTC
When's the artillery group-build deadline? My LeFh 18 got side-tracked a few times with other projects and other models, but it's still on the table and on the way.
kkeefe
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 1,416 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 15, 2004 - 08:59 PM UTC
If you are refering to the INCOMING! campaign, the end date is September 31, 2004.

Get all the specifics for this and the other campaigns simply by clicking the "CAMPAIGNS" on the left side of your window.

Hope to see you there!
tazz
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 1,462 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 15, 2004 - 10:51 PM UTC
wow thats comeing fast.
i have to get working on the karl moser lol.
i also got side tracked
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 8,985 posts
Armorama: 3,034 posts
Posted: Monday, August 16, 2004 - 03:09 AM UTC
I just finished my M-109a1 last night.haven't photoed it yet but glad to know I still have a month left incase I still want to do some more detailing
kkeefe
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, August 16, 2004 - 03:13 AM UTC

Quoted Text

...glad to know I still have a month left...

Yeah, at the build rate that I'm experiencing, I'm going to need a month more just to get up and off my duff to finish my entry.

It's time to 'cowboy up!' YEE-HAW!
keenan
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 5,272 posts
Armorama: 2,844 posts
Posted: Monday, August 16, 2004 - 04:36 AM UTC
Kevin? Your entry? As in a single entry? I thought this campy would have hit you right in where you live, mortar heaven! Looking forward to the one. I have one coat of paint to put on my entry and then hopefully start a second.

Cheers,

Shaun
TreadHead
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 5,000 posts
Armorama: 2,868 posts
Posted: Monday, August 16, 2004 - 06:52 AM UTC
Howdy fellas,

Thx for the help addressing Biggles query kkeefe. Yes, indeed. There is still just over a month left till the 'End' date...(funny how time flies huh?)

I am about 80% done with my Norinco entry. I'm trying to assemble some photo-evidence of the build up so it's taking a wee bit longer.....but, it'll get done.

to tazz: With just over a month left my friend.....A Karl Moser?........are you sure?.........well then, I stand in awe of your speed. The best of luck.....can't wait to see it!

to Blaster76: How about some pics!
Good on ya for finishing her

to keenan: Be careful.......kkeefe is sensitive ( ).
I also would have thought he would have somewhere around a dozen entries built and painted by now but...............
{said in a whisper}..........I think he's switching camp's...rumour has it he's 'scrapbooking' now..... :-) :-) ......

Tread.
MrRoo
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
KitMaker: 3,856 posts
Armorama: 2,984 posts
Posted: Monday, August 16, 2004 - 06:57 AM UTC
hmmmmm I better pull finger on finishing mine to I suppose. Mind you scrapbooking sounds more interesting at the moment :-)
kkeefe
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, August 16, 2004 - 09:44 AM UTC
Guilty as charged. .... Shoot me.

Yep, only one piddley little 1/72nd scale mostly scratchbuilt mortar is all that'll be coming off my production line for this campaign. Had all kinds of BIG plans running through my noggin at the start but they didn't quite pan out . (There was that late Move It! thing of mine too don't cha know.)

I did manage to buy a number of related items... does that count? (Planning on my retirement you see . )

Come hell or high water (poor choice of words right now for the folks down the coast... I apologize), I will be there for the Tread on 31 September... er, well, ah, ummmm...most likely much sooner actually.

My eyes will never be the same after this little thang.

Your faithful sssensssitive sssservant. :-)
 _GOTOTOP