_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
Heros of The Soviet Union
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 6,043 posts
Armorama: 4,347 posts
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2002 - 09:37 PM UTC
Hi I hope everbody is well and building away and not cutting on yourself .
How about the Topic I want to do the T/34 in 1/25 scale next already have it, looking for heros of the Soviet union as I want to decal as such. This is the type 85 so would have to be late war. Any good sites of them. I have contacted a place to make custom decals for it only thing needed is a clear picture and they will make them to scale,don't ask price more then the model itself,but you get custom model that nobody else will have that is worth the money. Plus as their is no tracks to buy and or PE sets so spend the money on the decals. Think I should go with either dry tranfers or water slide can do either but water slide is a little more money but at this price you only get one shot. You spent how much on Those THINGS #:-)
Linz
Visit this Community
Australia
KitMaker: 181 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 - 05:48 AM UTC
Not specifically Hero of the Soviet Union tanks, but two rather interesting pages are The T-34/85 Development History and The T-34/85 in Action. At least the first black and white picture has reference to a Russian hero.

There is also a colour plate of 2LT DG Frolov's tank, he was a Hero of the Soviet Union medal winner.

Cheers,
Linz
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 6,043 posts
Armorama: 4,347 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 - 08:45 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Not specifically Hero of the Soviet Union tanks, but two rather interesting pages are The T-34/85 Development History and The T-34/85 in Action. At least the first black and white picture has reference to a Russian hero.

There is also a colour plate of 2LT DG Frolov's tank, he was a Hero of the Soviet Union medal winner.

Cheers,
Linz

Thanks Linz
 _GOTOTOP