Airfix 72nd Bofors gun and tractor
Francisco
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
KitMaker: 343 posts
Armorama: 289 posts
Posted: Monday, August 30, 2004 - 01:29 AM UTC
Hey guys

well, got this kit a couple of weeks ago without any reason..just did...I was thinking of building it but it seems it's a bit rare or somethin'. Anyways I've been trying to find some reference on the net, here in armorama too, using the search button, but I cant find anything usefull..I was looking for some pictures as well as some general info about this subjec ( theatre of operations, general specs..), and I thought I should post here for some help.Have any of you guys tackled this kit, or maybe in 35th? "If you're looking for some advice, go to the pros"

Cya ya'll
Sabot
KitMaker: 12,596 posts
Armorama: 9,071 posts
Posted: Monday, August 30, 2004 - 03:25 AM UTC
Not really a rare kit. It is quite old and has been released from time to time. I built an old MPC issue of it in the 1980s and have bought one of the recent reissues. I haven't gotten around to building the second one yet. The first one is long gone.
MrRoo
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
KitMaker: 3,856 posts
Armorama: 2,984 posts
Posted: Monday, August 30, 2004 - 06:04 AM UTC
the Morris Commercial gun tractor is not availiable in 1/35. I too have this kit and have yet to start it.
RAF-Mad
Visit this Community
Oregon, United States
KitMaker: 153 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Monday, August 30, 2004 - 06:32 AM UTC
I have done part of this kit but never found much refrence on it maybe a few pictures of the tractor and thats it.

Now that you reminded me of that i dont actually know where i put that kit i started it about a year ago and stopped, now i dont remember where i put it
 _GOTOTOP