_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
A little pat on the back...
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Armorama: 713 posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 06:25 PM UTC
I just wanted to pen a little post this morning, to all of the staff @ Armorama...I personaly have got to say that this has to be the best site on the net!!! I have been a member for a short time to date, and I have tried to take advantage of all the site has to offer, ( which is quite alot), and I must say that the info, tips, techniques, etc. that are covered and discussed here on this site are just phenomenal!! Navigation around the site is very user friendly, the format is great, and everyone on the forums are a great bunch of people...I hope someday to be a contributing member to other features of Armorama, for I love to write and review products, books, and the like...(If I could only fit everything I love to do in a 24hr. period I would be a very happy man!). Once again, a huge pat on the back to all the staffers, members, and contributors to Armorama, keep modeling, and God Bless...

Gunny
PvtParts
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 1,876 posts
Armorama: 1,120 posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 07:17 PM UTC
I' ll drink to that...beers on Gunny!
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Armorama: 713 posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 08:54 PM UTC
Hey John...
If you're ever in my area, I'd love to buy you guy's a beer or two...or three... or four...or...look me up!

Gunny
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 12:01 PM UTC
Gunnie,
Simply this..... DITTO!

Here's to the day both of us have more free time. Now I am back to watch Ella Enchanted with the wife (funny movie btw).

Jim
 _GOTOTOP