_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
FEATURE
  OnDisplay: 1/72 Lanz Bulldog 35 HP
Vodnik
Visit this Community
Warszawa, Poland
KitMaker: 4,342 posts
Armorama: 3,938 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 06:32 PM UTC
Sante Candia (csante) presents his 1/72 scale model of Lanz Bulldog 35 HP in OnDisplay! feature.

Here is some additional information Sante provided about his model:

"The 1/72 scale model of the Lanz Bulldog 35 HP is produced by Extratech (#72025) with resin and photoetched parts. The decals allow the production of either the civil version or the military version; the latter being characterised by the Notek light and by the panzer grey colour.
The model has been built straight from the box, with small exceptions. The Tamiya acrilic colours have been used to paint the base colour (panzer grey) and some shadows (panzer grey + black, panzer grey + white).
The Windsor & Newton oil colours have been used for both washes (black, burnt sienna) and drybrush (white, light grey). Various tones of pigments have been used for the final weathering."

See the pictures here:

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Sealhead
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
KitMaker: 427 posts
Armorama: 212 posts
Posted: Friday, September 10, 2004 - 09:09 PM UTC
The folks at Plus Model in the Czech Republic GAVE me their 1/35th Lanz as a gift when I visited them. I have been too intimidated to try to build it. But, how you did it in a smaller scale is amazing. Great job.

Sealhead
csante
Visit this Community
Roma, Italy
KitMaker: 7 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 09:03 PM UTC
thanks a lot. it has been my first model in 1/72 scale and I enjoyed building it as well as the base with grass, tree, bushes, etc.

bye, sante
 _GOTOTOP