_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
BMP 1 reference Photos posted
CaptainJack
Visit this Community
Luxembourg, Belgium
KitMaker: 793 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 04:41 AM UTC
Come n' get em.

Bon apetite.

Capt Jack https://armorama.kitmaker.net/modules.php?set_albumName=album01&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Follow Modern, then Iraqi. Still can't work those leaders out!

Jack
ARENGCA
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
KitMaker: 382 posts
Armorama: 267 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 06:29 AM UTC
I got some walk-around shots I took at the Infantry Museum at Ft. Benning. I'll get them to Jim to add to yours, and yours won't be lonely!
ARENGCA
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
KitMaker: 382 posts
Armorama: 267 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 08:13 AM UTC
OK, Jim has them. I think he has a bit of backlog, so they may take a while to put up.
drewgimpy
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
KitMaker: 835 posts
Armorama: 388 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 02:19 PM UTC
Great job. I just got one of these of E-bay and want to build it as an Iraqi one so this will help me a ton. The concord book on the BMP is great but no Iraqi stuff, I was disapointed about that but you saved the day.
CaptainJack
Visit this Community
Luxembourg, Belgium
KitMaker: 793 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 03:47 PM UTC
Thanks Drew, Argenca ,

There are two extremely good titles on this vehicle as well. If you want to go further and add an interior etc. Both are from the former east block. One, I believe is based on a czech vehicle, and contains loads of technical close ups and interior shots. I'll some info post links this week. I have yet two more to complete this series.

Cheers,
I'm happy when I can help out someone.
Jack
Sabot
KitMaker: 12,596 posts
Armorama: 9,071 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 06:38 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Great job. I just got one of these of E-bay and want to build it as an Iraqi one so this will help me a ton. The concord book on the BMP is great but no Iraqi stuff, I was disapointed about that but you saved the day.

Remember, the Concord book was out before the Gulf War, not as many detail shots of destroyed BMPs lying around. The Osprey New Vanguard book has some good info on the BMP too.
 _GOTOTOP