_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
GALLERY....Please Read!
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 - 07:40 AM UTC
I made some long overdue updates to the gallery categories last night. At some point we got off-track and started making categories accessable for upload to everyone. As some of you who have tried to scan through the LONG list know...this is not good. So I "en-mass" have reset all categories (public, non member categories) back to the default permissions. Which means if you were use to uploading to a particular area outside your member albums....well that is gone. I realize this will negatively affect some of the campaign categories. I would nicely ask that some of our Staff Photo Archivists update those categories to allow member uploads IF (Big IF) that was allowed by the campaign manager.

Thanks,
Jim
TreadHead
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 5,000 posts
Armorama: 2,868 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 - 07:57 AM UTC

DARN!.............so, I guess my 'Hurdy-Gurdy' gal collection of photographs I've been uploading into the 'Dance Card' album is no longer accessible?...............

geeeeez.

Tread.
ShermiesRule
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 5,409 posts
Armorama: 3,777 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 - 09:03 AM UTC
I see that your My Workbench and My Gallery are two different areas now. You cannot move them between My Workbench and My Gallery. I think you have to directly upload to My Workbench. However pics in My Workbench will still show up in My Gallery.
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 - 09:08 AM UTC
Alan...good point. Both My Workbench and My Photo areas should be uploadable to all registered users. I will fix that.

Jim
MrRoo
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
KitMaker: 3,856 posts
Armorama: 2,984 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 - 09:30 AM UTC
OK ALL Campaign leaders better PM me if they want to allow ALL users to upload into the campaign gallerys set up for individual campaigns so I can change the settings for you.

Cliff
 _GOTOTOP