_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
New OT Clubs in Effect
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2002 - 12:01 PM UTC
For those of you who haven't read the various posts about this. I decided to make a majority of the Off Topic Forums "opt-in" discussions. That is that only those who agree to the posting guidelines and WANT to be a member of those forums can post there. The sign-up process is very simple and I don't think anyone will have an issue with it.

I am also going to work on removing the posts from the Latest Posting page UNLESS you are signed-up for the forum in question (then you will see it).

Questions?

I have reset the Junk Drawer (to be renamed), Soldier Stories, History Club, and the new Current Events forum to this setting.

Cheers,
Jim
drewgimpy
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
KitMaker: 835 posts
Armorama: 388 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2002 - 02:37 PM UTC
Thanks Jim. You continue to do EVERYTHING you can to make this site as user friendly as possible. Sometimes we take the freedom you give all of us and cause problems for others. When we do you change things to make people happier instead of taking more control or kicking people out. This is one of the great and unique part of this site. Thanks for doing the extra work and continually improving the site.
 _GOTOTOP