_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
New Ad Rates - Get the word out!
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Monday, February 07, 2005 - 02:09 PM UTC
I have updated the site with a new advertising zone. This zone will allow for up to 10 persistent banner ads like the Lucky Model banner on the left. The cost is $50 per month or $250 for 6 months. Given the sites traffic and page views per user (which compared to other sites on Alexa is out-of-the-park) this new zone is a good value for all concerned. As I felt the top banner ad might be weakened by this new zone I made the rate for that ad less. It is now $75 per month or $375 for 6 months.

If you are a vendor/retailer I invite you to checkout our ad info here: adserver.armorama.com

If you are a site regular please remember to mention Armorama to the retailers and vendors you speak to and tell them why you think it would be great for them to advertise here (or not).

The site is going through a BIG growth spurt lately in both members and traffic. Eventually it will require some additional server resources (memory or even another server) so I am trying to get the sites support level to a point it would be able to handle that.

Your support is appriciated!

Thanks,
Jim
Major_Goose
Visit this Community
Kikladhes, Greece / Ελλάδα
KitMaker: 6,871 posts
Armorama: 2,071 posts
Posted: Monday, February 07, 2005 - 11:22 PM UTC
Yep i think we have to get it out widely . Prices are low and its a must to get more people in ad here. The site needs that for sure

WeWillHold
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 2,314 posts
Armorama: 1,905 posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 - 12:23 AM UTC
Is it possible to develop a vendor address list, (and then once done), shoot them a mass electronc mailing which would include site specifics/info, hits per day, ad placement, and rates?

Steve
 _GOTOTOP