_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Site Changes in the reveiw section
Delbert
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 2,659 posts
Armorama: 1,512 posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 - 04:43 AM UTC
I'm prob taking too early as I realize that this is a work in progress but thought I'd mention a couple of things about what i've noticed so far.

1st off when you get down to the listing of reviews I love the new listing chart. It seems easier to scan than the listings on the Features section. Not to mention more pleasing to the eye..

couple of things though.

In the features section where it says Total Articles there is a link for [View All Articles] which makes it easy to scan and find all articles under that section.

This would be very useful in the reveiw section for people like me who like to scan the list of reveiw titles for what catchs our interests.

also and I know that this is prob a nitpick.. but I did wonder about it.. first time I went in the reveiw section and saw at the top where it said "Total Articles" for a bit I thought i was in the Features section as it also has a Total articles listing... now since in the reveiw section the Total Articles is listed in larger bold text at the top of the listing, it might prevent confusion on newer users part (and even some of us old hands) if it said... "Total Review Articles" or some such.... and / or in the features section "Total Feature Articles"

just my 2 cents worth, well i hope its worth 2 cents...

staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 - 08:16 AM UTC
Thanks Del!

Items duly noted.

Jim
 _GOTOTOP