Hosted by Darren Baker
My 1:72 Pzkw38(t) photo
chuckster
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
KitMaker: 289 posts
Armorama: 170 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 05:35 PM UTC

I have assembled this kit and because others on this forum expressed interest in it, I thought I'd post a photo of my (mostly) finished model.

I have not yet added the pioneer tools or decal markings yet. I don't know which front to deploy it on, I hear HAT is comming out with some mounted German troops and bycyclists. I think it would be nice to mark it as in the Poland campaign in 1939, something different for a change.

By the way, my review of the kit is very good. The parts are, of course, tiny, but the detail is excellent! Please excuse my imperfect tracks, I'm still new at plastic tracks.
json
Visit this Community
Aarhus, Denmark
KitMaker: 257 posts
Armorama: 156 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 08:29 PM UTC

Take a look at Preiser figures, they have atleast one set of german infantry that could be used for riding a tank, and I think the uniforms and weapons are okay for September 1939.!

regards,
Steen

Sabot
KitMaker: 12,596 posts
Armorama: 9,071 posts
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 12:03 AM UTC
I struggled with the Attack Hobbies 38t and was using the ExtraTech PE set to detail it. It was to go with my Attack Hobbies Schwimmkorper amphibious tank hull. Got disgusted with the kit and went out to find better ones. The Fujimi one was nice, but at 1/76 scale, slightly too small to use.

I recently won the on eBay UM 38t because Steve Zaloga recommended it. I haven't received it yet, but I am anxious to see it.

Which one is yours?
chuckster
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
KitMaker: 289 posts
Armorama: 170 posts
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 04:12 PM UTC
Mine IS the UM version. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
 _GOTOTOP