Hosted by Darren Baker
USS Enterprise "Help" w/ flight deck painting
tom
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 681 posts
Armorama: 452 posts
Posted: Friday, February 25, 2005 - 04:48 AM UTC
When I seen a 1/350 scale USS Enterprise back in a issue of Scale Ship Modeler of one, I think it was 1989 issue some time in a summer months because I went on vaction with my aunt to Philly That was when I had my 1st Steak sandwich UGaGaGaGaGaGaGa I was hooked for life. Sorry of track.

There was a guy who built a whole harbor with figures and tug boats and I think the USS New Jersey was also in it also.

Question is he paint the deck blue of some sort of a mixer and used pre-cut doted spots and put them onto each white dot on flight deck so I was wondering were I could get them they were like how printed labels are but they were tiny I mean tinny dots and where can I also get the brass fittings people antenas and railings and stuff

Thanks for the Help

Happy Modeling
. (++) 1:35

PS; I need a break for armour I am getting into a rut and can not break out of it. So my little nephew seen my OLD one and asked me if I could build him one. So he's my insiration for this so wish me luck it's been awhile, but they say it's like riding a bike you never forget how to do it.
skipper
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
KitMaker: 5,182 posts
Armorama: 761 posts
Posted: Friday, February 25, 2005 - 05:36 AM UTC
Hi Tom!

PE Sets #1

Detail Set

Ultimate Package from WEM

AirWing LowVis Decals

AirWing HighVis Decals

Some of the above plus Brass People

I also remember seeing the white dots decals that you mention.... I think it was "Tauro Models" that had a sheet (almost A4) full of white dots in two or three different sizes.

Hope this helped

Skipper

_GOTOTOP