_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Axis - WWII
Armor and ground forces of the Axis forces during World War II.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Dragon Tiger I (late model)
RottenFuhrer
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 284 posts
Armorama: 196 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 01:23 AM UTC
I noticed last that Great Models has the Dragon Tiger I late model already on their site for preorder. Anybody have a supposed ETA for this release??
TigerFruhe
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 10 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 - 08:04 AM UTC
I read a post from someone in HK who said the the street date for the DML Late Tiger was about the third week in march in HongKong. They were due to be restocked with the Initial Tiger at that time too.

I am, however, skeptical of that because I thought the JagdpanzerIV will come out before the Late Tiger. The shops in HK are not even offering the pre-order of the DML Late Tiger yet.

A local shop has now told me that they expect the Late Tiger in Late April in the US in limited quantities.

FYI, the AFV Club Late Tiger is out now. I just got one from Luckymodel.com. I received excellent service from them and quick shipping (my first order from them). The AFV club kit is pretty nice. I'm using it as an interim Tiger fix! I'm practicing my zimmerit techniques.
J
Martinnnn
Visit this Community
Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 5,435 posts
Armorama: 2,762 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 - 10:47 AM UTC
Hmm can't wait to get my hands on that late version Tiger! Hope to see it in the shops here soon (or maybe I'll order it in Asia....cheaper :-) )

Martin
 _GOTOTOP