_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Modern - USA
Modern Armor, AFVs, and Support vehicles.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Who was going to make 1/35 SINGARS?
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 3,586 posts
Armorama: 2,556 posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 10:36 PM UTC
I remember a while back that some one was asking for photos of SINGARS so they can cast them up. Was it you Captain Jack and if so, what is the status. I was just browsing at another sight and i saw a thread from someone asking for SINGARS.!!!!!!!
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
KitMaker: 3,271 posts
Armorama: 2,388 posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 10:42 PM UTC
What is a SINGARS?
CaptainJack
Visit this Community
Luxembourg, Belgium
KitMaker: 793 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 10:43 PM UTC
I confess Epi, I confess don't shoot me I'm only the piano player I was hoping to do a master this year but this is time consuming and I have had some serious familial problems I've had to temporarily had to shelve the project, but the show season is soon over and i hope to try and attack the project over the winter. If this is to be done properly, it needs to be done, well.....properly. Try and be patient while I'm doing my best juggling routine.

Cheers,

Jack
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 10:57 PM UTC
Not in a hurry Jack!!!!!! I just saw the post and remembered the thread. Plus, I really dont have anything know that requires SINGARS. Take your time . By the way, did you get enough info and pics on the subject. I have a cousin that is stationed at Ft. Hood and is a radio repairman. I was going to ask him for some good pictures if he can take them.

SS-74
SINGARS are the newest radios that the Army uses. I believe there are some pictures in the photo gallery, under the Hummer section.
CaptainJack
Visit this Community
Luxembourg, Belgium
Posted: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 11:15 PM UTC
Pete,

Any and all Doc greatlfully accepted..Onward lad lets have those snapshots!

Jack
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 11:18 PM UTC
I will see what I can do Jack. I will send an e-mail out to my cousin this afternoon. I cant get my hands on our Singars till our two week training in June.
CaptainJack
Visit this Community
Luxembourg, Belgium
Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2002 - 06:30 PM UTC
Well, I'll have to look on the bright side, It will save me some work. On the other hand I think it will be best to keep secrets close to home from now on.

Jack be not quick enough
 _GOTOTOP