Hosted by Darren Baker
Trumpeter FAUN SLT-56
NimitzFan
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 191 posts
Armorama: 41 posts
Posted: Monday, March 28, 2005 - 02:28 AM UTC
I have a big favor to ask. I bought a Trumpeter FAUN SLT-56 a year and a half ago. It was missing two entire sprues. I have exhausted every method of trying to obtain the missing parts with no luck. Does anyone have this kit that they have messed up and may not need the sprues? I believe it was two of the C1 or C2 sprues.
NimitzFan
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 01:15 AM UTC
Anyone...Bueller....Bueller!!!
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 3,586 posts
Armorama: 2,556 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 02:01 AM UTC
Nimitz,
Have you tried this. If not, hope this helps you out.

Trumpeters Web Sight
NimitzFan
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 03:07 AM UTC
I have tried Trumpeter directly. They do not fill out parts requests. I tried to get assisatnce from Stevens International, but I bought the kit off ebay from Hong Kong. I was very up front with them saying that I would purchase the parts. They were no help. The seller in Hong Kong no longer returns my e-mail request. All I can say is God help you if you have a problem with a Trumpeter kit.
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 3,586 posts
Armorama: 2,556 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 03:12 AM UTC
Sorry, I tried to help you out. I cant htink of anything else to do. Wait, the only other sugestion I have is wait for a model show, and maybe you can either get rid of it or mayebe get another one at a good price.
NimitzFan
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 04:16 AM UTC
Okay, I did not think of that option. I would rather resolve the problem than pass it on to someone else.
MAD_DUCK
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
KitMaker: 434 posts
Armorama: 406 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 06:09 PM UTC
This may not be the way you may want to fix the problem, but I have one about 95% built and the cat decited to run and skid across the table it was sitting on. I you like I can work with you and take the kit off your hands
Vince

[url=http://www.vmdecals.com[/url]
mario50
Visit this Community
New South Wales, Australia
KitMaker: 23 posts
Armorama: 18 posts
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 - 01:05 PM UTC
IF U GOT FROM EBAY MY FRIEND LOOSE YOUR HOPE,I GOT FROM EBAY TOO , FROM A MODEL SHOP IN USA AND I MISSED TWO SPRUE TOO, I M WAITING A NEW BOX I BOTH IN CHINA HOPING IT IS COMPLETE THIS TIME, TRUMPETER DOES NOT DEALING DIRECTLY WITH CUSTOMS, I FINDED THE MISSED SPRUE IN ONE SHOP IN HK BUT PRICE INDICATED THAT ONE BOX COXT LESS TWO SPRUE COSTED TO ME 37 DOLLARS THE NEW BOX I PAID AUS$47 SO BETER ALL ,HOPE AFTER 6 MONTHS TO START TO BUILD IF NEXT WEEK ,ANY WAY GOOD LUCK
Mario
 _GOTOTOP