_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Possible alterations to Links
Linz
Visit this Community
Australia
KitMaker: 181 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 09:29 PM UTC
Jim, a number of my posts have been links to either references or articles/reviews on paticular examples or armour or aircraft. In the links section, there is already a couple of sub-catagories (ie, by Nationality) - is it possible to add in another, by Vehicle?

That way I can go back and grab all the links from my posts, (and others like Kencelot who is also great with links) could collate them. That way there woud be a more fixed area (instead of people using the search function or scolling back through posts)

My thesis is due next week, so I have to do something next month!

Cheers,
Linz
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 10:41 PM UTC
Linz,
We actually have a "by Type" for armor. Which works on a vehicle type. I can add something similar for A/C. Is that what you have in mind? What A/C or Armor types/vehicles do we need to add?

Jim
Linz
Visit this Community
Australia
KitMaker: 181 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 11:43 PM UTC
Well, I went back through my postings, only counting the links to references, not to other modelling articles, and came up with the following list:

Karl Mortar x1
PzKpfw IV x4
SdKfz 234 Puma x1
Jagdpanther IV/L70 x1
Leopard 1 x11
Leopard 2 x11
M270 MLRS x2

Swordfish x4
P-38 Lightning x5
Spitfire x1
RF-4B x4
F-4 Phantom x1

I did some checking and the PzKpfw IV already has a group, but none of the others do.

When I looked before, it was in the modelling section...I didn't realise that there were two. Sorry about that.

It's just an idea, I'm sure you are busy enough without extra stuff being loaded on. Thanks for listening at least.

Cheers,
Linz
 _GOTOTOP