Hosted by Darren Baker
Information on Soviet SU-1-12 (СУ-1-12)
avukich
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 760 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2005 - 01:27 AM UTC
Does anyone have or know where I can find detailed pictures or line drawings of the Soviet SU-1-12 (СУ-1-12)? Specifically, I am looking for photos of what the rear "bed" area, ammo stowage area, gun mount, and gun shield looked like. I am looking to kitbash the Toko/Eastern Express GAZ-AAA and the ICM/Alanger 76.2 mm Regimental Gun kits to make one of these bad boys, but I don't have any detailed photos or drawings.

The following link goes to a page with photos of the vehicle:
http://rkkaww2.armchairgeneral.com/galleries/SPgunsgallery.htm

Thanks in advance,
Adam Vukich
Paul
Visit this Community
Kharkiv, Ukraine / Україна
KitMaker: 705 posts
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2005 - 03:06 AM UTC
Adam, that would be an awesome model to build. However, I don't think you're going to find much more photos of it. I doubt that any of these vehicles still exist, but since the webmaster of that site got the images from books, you might want to ask him which book he got them from and whether there are any more. Make sure you post all of the process shots if you decide to build it.
avukich
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 760 posts
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2005 - 03:23 AM UTC
I actually already have some books with these pictures in them. I am hoping (against hope) that someone knows where I can find some detailed photos or line drawings. UniModel made the kit in 1/72 so maybe they found some sort of reference that someone else may know of (one can always hope ).
 _GOTOTOP