_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
Finally started
animal
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 4,503 posts
Armorama: 3,159 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 14, 2005 - 07:43 AM UTC
I finally got started on my 251/22 Ausf.D from AFV Club. It seems to be a very nice example. The only problem I found so far is a part miss numbered on one of the sprue's. It is going together very easy. I don't usually build WW II era German, but I am enjoying this one very much. Glad we have a Campaign to give me the push to build something like this.
05Sultan
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 2,870 posts
Armorama: 1,458 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 14, 2005 - 09:20 AM UTC
You're not alone,Dave.Started on my M36B1 yesterday.Cleaning and priming small parts.
Don't think I've lost anything yet.......
Martinnnn
Visit this Community
Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 5,435 posts
Armorama: 2,762 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 14, 2005 - 09:45 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I finally got started on my 251/22 Ausf.D from AFV Club. It seems to be a very nice example. The only problem I found so far is a part miss numbered on one of the sprue's. It is going together very easy. I don't usually build WW II era German, but I am enjoying this one very much. Glad we have a Campaign to give me the push to build something like this.

Working on the same kit and I love it :-)

Good luck on yours, don't forget to make some pics!

Martin
animal
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 4,503 posts
Armorama: 3,159 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 14, 2005 - 11:17 AM UTC
I am really having a lot of fun building this one. I am talking photos of the different steps as I go. I cannot not vouch for the accuracy of this kit as I no absolutely zilch about it. But I as far as the kit goes I think that it is one of the better examples on the market today. I would have liked to get some AM tracks and munitions but the budget is busted for this month. So this will be a straight out of the box build.
 _GOTOTOP