_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Two questions...
KitMaker: 4,303 posts
Armorama: 1,051 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 08:27 AM UTC
Hey Jim and all staff!

I have two questions, I asked arround a bit with others but I did not get answers, so that's why I'm putting them here

Question #1

I notice that in the Campaign Central Command Discussion Groups there are no new groups from current campaigns added.
Also no new 'campaign-gallery's' for the current / newer campaigns.
Are these still options to use?
And if so, how can I ask for it?

It's because I would like to have a discussion group and perhaps also a gallery for the MP! campaign I'm running.

Question #2

To be 'up-to-date' with posts that can relate to the campaign I tried to subscribe me to the general Campaign Central Command by pressing the subscribe button and check the 'Receive an email every time a new topic is posted in this forum' option and submit.
However, it does not work. I can subscribe to the separate topics, but not to the whole forum.
The same problem I have with the Junk Drawer Forum.

Can you check why or/and tell me what I do wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Paul
Davester444
Visit this Community
England - West Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 850 posts
Armorama: 548 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 08:47 AM UTC
I believe the discussion groups were removed because they were under-used. Sorry, don't know about the second question, but someone here will.
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 09:21 AM UTC
I still need to automate the creation of DGs for new campaigns. Then there is the issue of what to do with the old DGs that are getting dated.

So right now I am the only person who can create new DGs for campaigns. You can ask Guntruck or FAUST about creating categories for the gallery. There is another topic started today on this right here in Site Talk.

As for the forum subscriptions (for forums that allow subscriptions) it has been broken since January without anyone telling me otherwise. So I am glad you brought it up.

It's fixed now.

Jim
KitMaker: 4,303 posts
Armorama: 1,051 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 09:24 AM UTC
OK, Thanks again Jim!
 _GOTOTOP