_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
Gunny's "Medics" Campaign Entry
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Armorama: 713 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 - 11:21 PM UTC
Greetings, my friends...
Just a short note to report a little progress with my campaign entry...I have decided to build a small vignette depicting an impromptu field hospital occupied by German Medics and wounded soldiers...I am using Italeri Models "Command Post" for the bombed out building that is serving as the hospital, with Waffen SS and Panzertruppen wounded figures...The building has just been completed as of 6/16, and I have begun assembly of the figures...I am going to add equipment and supplies strewn about the floor from my junkbox, such as field packs, bandage boxes, and other assorted goodies to add a little effect to the whole thing...so far it's going well, Pic's will follow this post very soon, sorry I couldn't get them in this time(almost late for work!)...any suggestions will be welcome, as this is definately a work in progress!
Gunny
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Armorama: 713 posts
Posted: Saturday, June 18, 2005 - 03:56 AM UTC
Here's an early production pic of some of my progress(so far) on my vignette for the Medics Campaign...welcome all comments, questions, and definately suggestions! There's a couple more in the Gallery too...lot's of work to do yet!
Gunny
[

_GOTOTOP