_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
Mini Magic-More IP pix....
Art
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 604 posts
Armorama: 318 posts
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2005 - 08:07 AM UTC
With the exception of a couple of minor details, this part of my entry is pretty much finished. Comments, etc. welcome.

Art

woltersk
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
KitMaker: 1,026 posts
Armorama: 654 posts
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2005 - 09:23 AM UTC
Wow! That's one mean looking, eh, er, war chariot? What scale is it? Are figures in it's future? Is it from a kit or scratchbuilt?

Your build looks great. My only comments would be on the photos. Are these wet film or digital? Does your camera have a 'macro' (close-up) setting/option? Changing the focus would improve them greatly.

Just my humble opinion--when it comes to micro builds I like to throw something known to most everybody in the pic as a scale reference. Coins work pretty well. Rulers are by far the most universal, but can be hard to read in a photo. Just a thought.

Looking forward to seeing more...

Art
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 604 posts
Armorama: 318 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 - 01:05 AM UTC
Keith;
Thanx for the comments. It's 25mm, from a kit, and there are figures (pix in my gallery). As for the pix, I was in kind of a hurry, hence the less than perfect focus and lack of a scale reference.

Art
woltersk
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
KitMaker: 1,026 posts
Armorama: 654 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2005 - 01:31 PM UTC
Art,
Checked out your gallery--cool lookin' figures.
Is the 'Crodlu' the beast of burden for this chariot?
The other figures look great too. Looking forward to seeing this thing progress.

Now I'm gonna show my ignorance--what is '25mm' and how does it translate to a fraction scale, i.e. 1/72?

Thanks,

Keith
 _GOTOTOP