_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Guntrucks!
Guntrucks of all nationalities and flavors.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Progress pics of Satan's Lil Angel
animal
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 4,503 posts
Armorama: 3,159 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 04:37 AM UTC
Here are some in progress pics of the Angel. This is for the Welcome to Nam Campaign.
Mark
Visit this Community
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
KitMaker: 554 posts
Armorama: 461 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 05:50 PM UTC
This is looking really great!! (on the other hand; that's no real surprise )
I really like the homecasting you did! (this way you can build ALL m54 (gun)trucks that drove in Vietnam, and I will love that!)

Keep it up!
Mark
darkstar
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 209 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 30, 2005 - 06:56 AM UTC
Dave
I see you are up to your usual.level of building i see..cant wait for the end results..
Ray
animal
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 4,503 posts
Armorama: 3,159 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 30, 2005 - 08:16 AM UTC

Quoted Text

This is looking really great!! (on the other hand; that's no real surprise )
I really like the home casting you did! (this way you can build ALL M54 (gun)trucks that drove in Vietnam, and I will love that!)

Keep it up!
Mark

That is a tall order as we have documented over 300 gun trucks so far. This truck has been reproduced and is in New Jersey. It was rebuilt by some of the gun truckers from our group. I had the privilege of seeing and riding in this one. I have built the Ace of Spades and still have to build the Untouchable. I will give these models to the owners of the 1/1 replicas that they have. Now we have another five ton called the Wild Thing that has been built. It along with the Ace and the Untouchable were at the Vietnam Vet Welcoming home celebration this past week in Branson Mo. Next year we hope to have all four of them at Ft. Eustis VA for our fourth reunion in June 2006.
 _GOTOTOP