_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: British Armor
Discuss all types of British Armor of all eras.
Hosted by Darren Baker
My first British Armor!
sonnyboy
Visit this Community
Denmark
KitMaker: 473 posts
Armorama: 252 posts
Posted: Friday, July 08, 2005 - 05:35 AM UTC
Hey i have psoted before that i wanted to make a british sherman!n So here is what i have made so far! I have used tamiya's m4 Early sheman with verlinden PE Set, which was not the money worth, and i have made weld seams! The storage is scratc from other kits and a set from Resicast. i just need to get my Transfers on! I have bought two transfers sheet from Archer! The first is The Eight army formation and Yellow formation signs! SO here is what i have made so far!

By the way two ?s

1: First if you have some books about the shermans in the british army that you would to sell! Then i am very interrested in it! But it would be best if it was in EU! I have to pay for it get in Denmark if it is not in Eu!

2: Any got some pics on the wat the formations signs or the yellow..

thanks in Advance!

Prato
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
KitMaker: 1,002 posts
Armorama: 720 posts
Posted: Friday, July 08, 2005 - 11:57 AM UTC
Fantastic! You're on the right track! Keep us posted with all developments! Your work is very good!
Cheers and happy modelling!
Prato
sonnyboy
Visit this Community
Denmark
KitMaker: 473 posts
Armorama: 252 posts
Posted: Friday, July 08, 2005 - 12:17 PM UTC
thank you so much! well it has not been a easy build! i have just started painting the details and i have put on some of transfers! I am okay satisfied with it! i just need the storage box, but i am definetly going to build one more of them! i have thought about in the future when the money and the time is right to buy Tamiya M4 sherman, Verlinden Interior set, Eduard PE set! What do you think!
 _GOTOTOP