Sea Foam?
trabbott
Visit this Community
South Dakota, United States
KitMaker: 31 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 12:56 PM UTC
Hello....

After seeing the great results in the tree making article utilizing Sea Foam, I thought I'd give it a try. I went to both a Michael's and a Hobby Lobby here in the States and when I asked if they had this product, they looked at me as if I speaking another language.

Therefore, can someone please advise if the product has a different name in the US, or from what sites can I purchase Sea Foam.

Thanks!!!
jackhammer81
Visit this Community
Nebraska, United States
KitMaker: 2,394 posts
Armorama: 1,695 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 02:05 PM UTC
trabbott, you need to check out your local model railroad shops and ask for super trees by scenic express, they carry bags of sea foam under the super tree label. You can also check out
http://www.scenicexpress.com
I would call them and ask about which exact product it is you are looking for or you could pm me and I will look it up for you. While your at it have them send you off a catalog to boot. They have a ton of good stuff for dios. By the way which part of S.D. are you in? Cheers from a southern neighbor, Kevin
trabbott
Visit this Community
South Dakota, United States
KitMaker: 31 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 02:25 PM UTC
Kevin:

Thanks for the information...I checked the Scenic Express web-site earlier and noticed the Super Trees, however I skipped right past them since I saw no reference to Sea Foam. I've read on this site terrific experiences with their service and products, so I'll make an order (while I'm at it, I might check out their Heki grass that everyone raves about).

Also, I am from Sioux Falls....depending on where you're from in NE, not too far away. Thanks again for the help!

Randy
jackhammer81
Visit this Community
Nebraska, United States
KitMaker: 2,394 posts
Armorama: 1,695 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 02:44 PM UTC
Hi Randy, I just noticed your new here so I would like to extend a welcome to Armorama. i hope you like it here.
I am about 44 miles south of Sioux City in the town of Pender so we arent that far away. Good luck with the super trees. Cheers Kevin
 _GOTOTOP