Hosted by Darren Baker
Hauler PE for Bren gun carrier
Marlowe
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 289 posts
Armorama: 286 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2005 - 03:38 AM UTC
There are pics of the new Hauler PE for Tamiya's Bren gun carrier on the What's New page of Track48. For those of you new to 1/48, Hauler is from the Czech republic and puts out inexpensvie PE sets for the Tamiya kits. It is quite impressive how quickly they get their products on the market. I like their marketing strategy of selling their PE frets in sections so that you do not need to buy more than you want. For example, you can get a PE set for the Hetzer which includes schurzen or you can get the schurzen separately. They sell fenders separately as well. The also make buckets, drain covers, leaves, barbed wire and chains.
Glenn
(and no, I am not affiliated in any way with Hauler. As a 1/48 scale modeller I appreciate that AM products in this scale are now being manufactured and so wish all such companies well).
wingsntreads
Visit this Community
Minnesota, United States
KitMaker: 174 posts
Armorama: 123 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2005 - 12:53 PM UTC
Glenn is completely correct. Hauler has been putting out some gorgious PE in 1/48 scale that puts Edwards to shame and for less denaro as well. Was Hauler working on replacement tracks for the Bren or is that gaso.line. Either way I would highly recommend anything from either of these companies.

Winston
Winsgntreads.com
Larry_dunn
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 79 posts
Armorama: 79 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 - 02:39 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Was Hauler working on replacement tracks for the Bren or is that gaso.line.

Either way, it's great news to hear someone is! That's definitely an investment in the little critter that I will make, though I'm usually not going more AM on these kits than the little Lion Roar sets, and maybe a crewman.
 _GOTOTOP