_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
Help handing out ribbons...........
bf443
Visit this Community
Idaho, United States
KitMaker: 895 posts
Armorama: 283 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2005 - 02:40 PM UTC
Hello Everyone,

Please folks I need your help with the handing out of ribbons for Air over the Sea. I'm sure most everyone knows I took over to help out the campaign. The campaign page still has MAR listed as the leader. MAR is now back and I asked him to help hand out the awards (since he still is listed and therefore should have access to the link to do so) and he is happy to help. The problem is neither MAR or myself have ever done this before. My question for the both of us is..............................

Where is this link located on the campaign page? What does it look like ? Is there any other helpful tidbits (great adjective huh....) for getting the ribbon out to those who earned it ?

We would greatly appreciate any instructions or advice on this.

Sincerely,

Brian Fendley
bf443

11Charlie
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 926 posts
Armorama: 383 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2005 - 04:35 PM UTC
Brian,

I had a similar issue when I had to hand out ribbons for the Dive!Dive!Dive! campaign. I believe staff_jim (editor-in-chief/webmaster) has to set it up for you. When he does so, all you'll need to do is click on "add/delete awards". This will be found on the same page that has the listing of those who enlisted for the campaign (at least that's where mine was).

Once you're in, all you'll need to do is click on "add award" next to the names of each person who completed the campaign (you might have to do it one at a time though). It's that simple.

I'd send Jim a PM to let him know you need it set up. It may take him awhile to get back with you. Getting with one of the moderators for the Campaign Central Command may help as well, but I'm not sure they can set up what you need. They may however, so give it a try. Hope this at least gets you in the ballpark.
bf443
Visit this Community
Idaho, United States
Posted: Friday, August 26, 2005 - 08:18 AM UTC
Hi Darryl,

Thanks for the advice. I emailed Guntruck awhile ago he indicated that MAR should already have the ability to hand out the awards.
Mar says he can't find anything related to it. I just don't know what is going on. I'll try Staff Jim next.

Thanks

Brian
GunTruck
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 5,885 posts
Armorama: 3,799 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 03:56 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi Darryl,

Thanks for the advice. I emailed Guntruck awhile ago he indicated that MAR should already have the ability to hand out the awards.
Mar says he can't find anything related to it. I just don't know what is going on. I'll try Staff Jim next.

Thanks

Brian

Brian - check your PM - I made a change on the Campaign Page...

Gunnie
bf443
Visit this Community
Idaho, United States
Posted: Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 11:54 AM UTC
Hi Jim,

Everything is in place now. Thank you

Brian
 _GOTOTOP