_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Masters of Modelling: Armorama&Pegaso
Graywolf
Staff MemberSenior Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Izmir, Turkey / Türkçe
KitMaker: 6,405 posts
Armorama: 1,850 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 02:21 AM UTC
Just a short story ; In June,a Turkish modeler(not me) made an online order from a well-known world wide company for some kits and paints. As he received the package; he found that one of the orders ( a vignette kit)had an in-box problem. the big metal parts were OK in the kit and there were 2 plastic bags for small parts. unfortunately,both of the plastic bags were including same parts.some parts of the kit were missing.it was hard to tolerate it because kit was about 150 USD. then we e-mailed the company a few times in 2 months and got no response to our mails till now.

Today I contacted to Luca Marchetti - Pegaso Models (also an Armorama member) and he told me to send the list of missing parts and the address of the modeler so they can send him the parts immediately. I believe this is what is called Customer care,many thanks to Pegaso.

This is also an example how Armorama makes it easier for us having a world wide family here. So good to have company owners, company members and sculptors .Thanks a lot Big-A.
fbuis
Visit this Community
Ain, France
KitMaker: 447 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 03:13 AM UTC
Graywolf,

Thank you for sharing this good news.
That will be easier to resolve all problem if all the model manufacturers or great sellers joined in as Armorama members!
I had some problem of wrong or bad products that I bought on the web shops but lucky me, all had been resolved by the sellers with courtesy!

Francois
AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 8,074 posts
Armorama: 3,293 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 03:29 AM UTC
I had a similar experience a couple years ago with Pegaso. The "horsehair" crest was missing in the Spartacus kit. I e-mailed them and got, well, the worong part, the helmet I believe. I e-mailed them back with the part highlighted on the box and the replacement part arrived in very short order. That overall exchange probably lost them money in postage. But I've been back many times to buy other Pegaso figures and I've sung their praises for the quality of customer care ever since.
Major_Goose
Visit this Community
Kikladhes, Greece / Ελλάδα
KitMaker: 6,871 posts
Armorama: 2,071 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 04, 2005 - 10:16 PM UTC
pegaso is not only top in figures quality but alsi in Customer care and friendly service. Thats the cilture and philosphy of the ownership, so i believe that theyre an example to follow up .

Good work Engin and Luca !!
 _GOTOTOP