_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
Medic! Campaign-Diorama finished
wampum
Visit this Community
Tekirdag, Turkey / Türkçe
KitMaker: 3,289 posts
Armorama: 661 posts
Posted: Monday, September 05, 2005 - 09:18 PM UTC
Here is my diorama for the "Medic!" Campaign.
The Pz. I Ausf A Ambulance version comes with its 3 figures from Master Box. The standing soldiers are from Alanger and the standing medic is a convertion from Tamiya's Field Kitchen Scenary kit. Actually he is a cook :-) . The building and the street lamp are from Miniart, my first and the last Miniart building. It was a torture to work with it. The accesories came from Plusmodel.
Enjoy it! As usual all the critics are welcome.

Martinnnn
Visit this Community
Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 5,435 posts
Armorama: 2,762 posts
Posted: Monday, September 05, 2005 - 09:33 PM UTC
That's a nice diorama mate! Building and soldiers look great. There are 2 things I noticed:

- The decals on the tank are a bit shiny
- The street looks very flat and clean. I don't think a street, especially a sand/gravel steet like yours, would stay so nice and clean during war. Add things like tire marks etc, I think it will improve your dio!

Martin
wampum
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, September 05, 2005 - 10:37 PM UTC
Thanks Martin for comments. Yes you are right! The tiremarks would be nice. I worked consecutively on three dios in these past months. Many of my ideas have been forgotten. I decided to not handle more then 2 dioramas at a time.
For the decals I couldn't do something more because of their poor quality.
MrMox
Visit this Community
Aarhus, Denmark
KitMaker: 3,377 posts
Armorama: 1,088 posts
Posted: Monday, September 05, 2005 - 10:44 PM UTC
Looks nice, lots of details - like the laundry - to look at, good painting of figures and dio.

A little nit-pick - the equipment on the tank is not fastend with rope og straps and is most likely to fall of during driving, besides it looks like it would hindre the view og the driver.

Henk
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 6,391 posts
Armorama: 4,258 posts
Posted: Monday, September 05, 2005 - 10:59 PM UTC
I like it Wampum, nice little details everywhere. I agree with Martin, it needs just a little weathering to dirty it up a bit to finish it.

Well done

Cheers
Henk
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 6,705 posts
Armorama: 713 posts
Posted: Monday, September 05, 2005 - 11:35 PM UTC
Very nice, Indeed, Wampum!
Your dio turned out excellent, I like what you have done with both the armor and the figures, as well as all of the other "goodies" around...although, my sentiments will fall with the previous posters concerning the street, Bro...you need a little more dirt or rubble to really make this dio shine...shouldn't be much of a problem, though...
Gunny
BobCard
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,008 posts
Armorama: 847 posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 - 01:08 AM UTC
Nice dio, I really like it. Nice set up and you did a great job on the figures. An area I still need lots of pratice. I agree about the decals, but everything else comes down to a matter of taste. And it is your story.

I've never done buildings before, so take this with a grain of salt, since the background color is coming through the windows and door would it be pratical to black out the inside part of both? That way you wouldn't be able to see through to your background.

Congrats,
Bob
wampum
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 - 01:33 AM UTC
Thanks guys for your nice words and for the critics. Yhey are very useful.
@Klintime,
If you wish to build buildings try to build them with plaster or cork or combination of them. Here at Armorama you'll find very nice tips about it. I do not recommend you these Miniart buildings. It takes lots of time and patience. That's why this is my first and the last Miniart adventure.
 _GOTOTOP