Almost done Tiger I 1/16
Martinnnn
Visit this Community
Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 5,435 posts
Armorama: 2,762 posts
Posted: Saturday, September 10, 2005 - 08:07 AM UTC
Cool mate!

I'm currently trying to save money for the tamiya RC King Tiger (full option). Nice project for the winter, can play with it next spring/summer hehe

How much time did it take you to get this far? (it's the RC Tiger I right?)

Looks awesome! I like the winter camo

Martin
PanzerKarl
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,439 posts
Armorama: 1,980 posts
Posted: Saturday, September 10, 2005 - 08:33 AM UTC
This makes me want to buy another one.
I do like your Tiger,but not sure about it being the correct camo for S33,and the german cross on the turret roof is a no no,anyway its yours to do as you please,as long as it was a fun project thats all that matters.
cheers
jonnysocko
Visit this Community
Minnesota, United States
KitMaker: 192 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, September 10, 2005 - 11:44 AM UTC

Quoted Text

This makes me want to buy another one.
I do like your Tiger,but not sure about it being the correct camo for S33,and the german cross on the turret roof is a no no,anyway its yours to do as you please,as long as it was a fun project thats all that matters.
cheers

Yea I removed the cross on the turret. I thought I remembered them there but I was wrong. Well the camo is close for the PzReg2, Russia 1943 but my understanding is there was quite a bit of variance on this scheam. Is there a definative sorce? Thanks

B.H.
jonnysocko
Visit this Community
Minnesota, United States
KitMaker: 192 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, September 10, 2005 - 11:51 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Cool mate!

I'm currently trying to save money for the tamiya RC King Tiger (full option). Nice project for the winter, can play with it next spring/summer hehe

How much time did it take you to get this far? (it's the RC Tiger I right?)

Looks awesome! I like the winter camo

Martin

It's expensive but very cool. I got probably about 20-25 hrs into it. The kits very well done and easy to assemble and the main work is only about a day. The small details and weathering is what takes time and I figure about 10 plus more hrs to get it the way I want it. The funny thing is I started the weathering by driving it around and busted the back left fender off .
 _GOTOTOP