_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Early Armor
WWI and other early tanks and armored cars.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Dragon Re-issue
grafspee16
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
KitMaker: 45 posts
Armorama: 33 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 04:09 PM UTC
Is there a website where we can view the next range of re-issue items (not those new release) from Dragon?
Tarok
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 10,889 posts
Armorama: 3,245 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 06:06 PM UTC
Try either on of the DML sites (DML main or DML USA)... they normally have a full list of kits that are in production... also have a look at Shanhai Dragn, I think most of the older DML kits are marketed under that label...
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 09:22 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Is there a website where we can view the next range of re-issue items (not those new release) from Dragon?

In a word yes. You're usng it! Within the news section, we cover ALL of DML's new and re-issued kits although, this is a company which improves their kits before re-releasing them. Not particularly easy to tie down, more a case of looking thru the lists of the major on-line retailers - many of whom advertise here on Armorama..Jim
grafspee16
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
Posted: Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 12:48 PM UTC
Thanks for the info. It seems like they list all their products in the web pages? Correct me if i wrong.
grafspee16
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
Posted: Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 12:57 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

In a word yes. You're usng it! Within the news section, we cover ALL of DML's new and re-issued kits although, this is a company which improves their kits before re-releasing them. Not particularly easy to tie down, more a case of looking thru the lists of the major on-line retailers - many of whom advertise here on Armorama..Jim

Thanks for the reply, Jim. Can I say that we won't be able to see the future re-issue release (e.g. in 2006 or given a particular month, what are the re-issue items to be released)? Actually, I'm hoping that they can re-issue their DR6051 Jagdtiger (Porsche). Can't seems to find this kit now.
Have some queries in your e-mail for u.
 _GOTOTOP