_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Gallery Problems
armormike
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 106 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Monday, October 17, 2005 - 03:14 AM UTC
Need Help. Have had several people say that they could not post to the S.I.K. For ya campaing gallery and since I didn't set it up wondered if someone could check it out for me.
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Monday, October 17, 2005 - 04:21 AM UTC
It should be good to go now.

Jim
dexter059
Visit this Community
Region de Valparaiso, Chile
KitMaker: 1,569 posts
Armorama: 1,385 posts
Posted: Monday, October 17, 2005 - 02:34 PM UTC
Another question (because iīve never been part of a campaign before), when are you assigned the ribbon campaign? when you post the finished model in the official thread, create a new thread with the models in the campaign central command or when you post your finished kit in the gallery related to the campaign? Thatīs because i have finished alredy most of my models, so i donīt know how is this thing managed. Sorry to bother, but a campaign newby :-)
Best regards to everyone!
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Monday, October 17, 2005 - 02:55 PM UTC
Klaus,
Here are some answers for you.

Q. When can I assign the campaign awards?

A. After creating a campaign award and uploading the image for the award, the next step is simply to wait until the campaign end date is reached. At that point the campaign leader will have the option to bestow awards.

Q. When do you post the finished model in the official thread, create a new thread with the models in the campaign central command or when do you post your finished kit in the gallery related to the campaign?

A. These are all options for the campaign leader. There are no strick rules for each campaign in terms of posting photos. The options would be:
1. Those who have finished the campaign create a topic in the CCC Forum announcing their kit and diplaying images.
2. A special campaign gallery can be created and participants can post photos of their project there. Either completed or in-progress, or both.
3. Participants email photos to the campaign leader as proof of campaign completion and the CL adds photos to the gallery as wanted.

These are just some possibilities.

Cheers,
Jim

PS: DId you get my response about the Spanish-language version of Armorama?
dexter059
Visit this Community
Region de Valparaiso, Chile
KitMaker: 1,569 posts
Armorama: 1,385 posts
Posted: Monday, October 17, 2005 - 10:48 PM UTC
Thanks Jim for the answer and yes, and i alredy answer your e-mail, did you get it?
Best Regards
 _GOTOTOP