Hosted by Darren Baker
S-Tank question
LIFER
Visit this Community
Canada
KitMaker: 29 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 03:09 PM UTC
It sounds like a nicely done kit, but I was wondering if Trumpeter is still putting the electric motors in their latest kits? With all the remarks I believe nobody has mentioned this. Being stung on a couple of their early releases I shy away from their kits. It sounds like the may be turning the corner and starting to put out some better kits now, and from their future release preview sounds like some interesting ones could be on the way.
salt6
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 796 posts
Armorama: 574 posts
Posted: Friday, November 15, 2002 - 01:21 AM UTC
No motorization. No motor, no motor holes to deal with at all. Nice kit except for what was mentioned in a previous thread.

Bravo-Comm
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 525 posts
Posted: Friday, November 15, 2002 - 02:08 AM UTC
[quote]No motorization. No motor, no motor holes to deal with at all. Nice kit except for what was mentioned in a previous thread.

SALT 6:
What did I miss in the previous thread ?? I saw this kit at my local shop, And am told that it is a pretty hot item. Considering gettting one later on, Most likely the first of next year.

DAGGER-1
jackhammer
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 357 posts
Armorama: 310 posts
Posted: Friday, November 15, 2002 - 02:26 AM UTC
From posts here and elsewhere,I have noted that there is a problem with the size of it.Yet,price and availability make this kit a good alternative to the Accurate Armour offering. You also get 2 different variants.I'd get it if it weren't for the defense (Wife)on the field.
Bravo-Comm
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 525 posts
Posted: Friday, November 15, 2002 - 02:28 AM UTC
JACK HAMMER :
 _GOTOTOP