_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
New Advertisers...also welcome....
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 - 05:12 AM UTC
So they don't feel left out (as I forgot to post at the time) I would also like to welcome aboard NetMerchants in the UK, and ModelPoint in the US.

We would also like to welcome back Hobby Asia.

Some of you have probably already noted the crafty "Latest Products" ad that goes to PC Projectors. It's a sign that our traffic and click-thru rates are desirable even to non-hobby related vendors. But I would much rather see HOBBY RELATED vendors advertising.

Remember that when you call up some of your regular online suppliers, ask them if they are advertising on Armorama. I can think of a few well-known vendors that aren't but would highly benefit from an ad here (don't know how to say it plainer than that).

Cheers,
Jim
Martinnnn
Visit this Community
Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 5,435 posts
Armorama: 2,762 posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 - 06:06 AM UTC

Quoted Text

So they don't feel left out (as I forgot to post at the time) I would also like to welcome aboard NetMerchants in the UK, and ModelPoint in the US.

We would also like to welcome back Hobby Asia.

Some of you have probably already noted the crafty "Latest Products" ad that goes to PC Projectors. It's a sign that our traffic and click-thru rates are desirable even to non-hobby related vendors. But I would much rather see HOBBY RELATED vendors advertising.

Remember that when you call up some of your regular online suppliers, ask them if they are advertising on Armorama. I can think of a few well-known vendors that aren't but would highly benefit from an ad here (don't know how to say it plainer than that).

Cheers,
Jim

I will Jim but I think they're all here already

Warm welcome to the new advertisers!

Martin
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 - 11:03 AM UTC
Thanks Martin!

Jim
jazza
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
KitMaker: 2,709 posts
Armorama: 1,818 posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 - 12:25 PM UTC
the obvious questions that will be asked by them when i do go up to them is the cost and what else comes in the package.

I have asked one of the shops in my area and they wouldnt venture further only because of the time it would take to even find out the cost etc.

I would love to see some of the LHS here advertise up here.

Are there any other perks that comes with the ad fee?
 _GOTOTOP