_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Guntrucks!
Guntrucks of all nationalities and flavors.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Zebra progress
animal
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 4,503 posts
Armorama: 3,159 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 04:05 AM UTC
Here are some photos the right size of my progress on the Iraqi gun truck Zebra. This truck is another of the 518th Gun Truck Platoon. I am using the Tamiya M1025 kit and upgrading it with the Pro Arts hard top, interior and SINGAR radio sets.

HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 17,694 posts
Armorama: 13,742 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 05:07 AM UTC
Looking great, Dave. What is that to the right of the radio mount? If it is the remote control box from Pro Art, get rid of it. They are not used, I have never seen one in my 12 years of active duty. Not sure where Pro Art got them from. Might want to tone down some of the aluminum showing through the paint too. It looks a little too bright. Great job so far. This is going to be one great looking truck. Can't wait to see the paint job.
animal
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 4,503 posts
Armorama: 3,159 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 10:05 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Looking great, Dave. What is that to the right of the radio mount? If it is the remote control box from Pro Art, get rid of it. They are not used, I have never seen one in my 12 years of active duty. Not sure where Pro Art got them from. Might want to tone down some of the aluminum showing through the paint too. It looks a little too bright. Great job so far. This is going to be one great looking truck. Can't wait to see the paint job.

The item to the right in silver is a CB radio. The crew used one in their truck. I will be giving it a dull coat after I get all the equipment installed. This truck had everything but the kitchen sink. :-) You won't be able to see any of the floor when it is done.
 _GOTOTOP