Panther G 1-25 scale .
PITERPANZER
Visit this Community
Gdańsk, Poland
KitMaker: 319 posts
Armorama: 316 posts
Posted: Saturday, January 28, 2006 - 03:59 AM UTC
Hello again!
Long time ago i looked good camo for my Panther on FSM.There wasn`t this kind of panther in units what i prefer .Here i would like to show my model before and after airbrushing.Ther are metal claims and another parts what i scratch.
Now some pics my Panter

I decided to paint my panther,but....... I waited to new 1-25 PE Aber- kit to Panther. Camo is for "Kurmark " division ,february 1945,Kostrzyn (Kustrin) area.On photo we can see 2 new panther with kinn manlet and 3 paint scheme.The same day when i `ve finished i received new Aber Kits .I`ll use side skirts,some of fenders and grills.By the way,has Kurmark division any divisional insignia or markings?

I promise ready panter pics soon.

My Panther A pics here
PITERPANZER
Visit this Community
Gdańsk, Poland
Posted: Monday, February 06, 2006 - 03:38 PM UTC
Hello again!
I affraid a little this step,but I decide demolish my Panther.Initially i `ve planed to use only side supports,because bigger rebuilt be related to repainting.But it`s matter.

All fenders parts ,from Aber kit find on the table. I tried like said me Aber`s Owner to solder elements,instead of super glue.Especially for RC models that is stronger connection.

I decide to build up the connection between fenders and hull,especially that side skirts are by thicker brass,and at all finally it`s heavy. I added thin wire for stabilisation and stiffness.It `s unvisible at all.

I drill holes in hull during tests.

Fenders without glue here

Now,skirts test montage. None the less no glue ,fenders are stabile.

I glue another parts from kit .Grills

Back-sight

Clamps

That`s all for now,today the right side
WARLORD
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Warszawa, Poland
KitMaker: 1,923 posts
Armorama: 868 posts
Posted: Monday, February 06, 2006 - 04:32 PM UTC
Nice kitty you have there I'm sorry, I meant nice monster cat.

I missed your first post but now i can see all pics at time.
Great build, I can't wait to see it finished.
PITERPANZER
Visit this Community
Gdańsk, Poland
Posted: Friday, March 10, 2006 - 08:59 PM UTC
Because i `ve pause with 1-25 Su 85,then i continue my Panther.On the beginning i eliminated plastic right fenders and fix all new elements the same way like on left side .
After i fixed and controlled all withot glue,new parts are connected to the chassis on the both sides.

and pics with mounted skirts

Thanks Fazzy i corrected line.Now it looks better.Thanks Fazzy!

The next line i will try to do 100 by metal,no plastic loop.
And armor structure pic

Today i plane to paint all new parts by H53,and tomorrow base collor and camo. I have just ready 2 front fenders ,by i affraid that during cutting plastic fenders i can damage all ready accessories.At most it goes to jagdpanther.
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,864 posts
Armorama: 303 posts
Posted: Friday, March 10, 2006 - 09:15 PM UTC
Nice model Piotr,what kit is it
PITERPANZER
Visit this Community
Gdańsk, Poland
Posted: Friday, March 10, 2006 - 10:05 PM UTC
hi!
Thanks Steve!
It` 1-25 static Academy `s Panter G with new aber`s Pe kit. On the first pics you can see my scratched claimps and rebuilt tools .
Regards Piter
PITERPANZER
Visit this Community
Gdańsk, Poland
Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 11:53 PM UTC
And some next pics before the last painting.The first coat it`s a humbrol 53.

When all is well dry on side skirts i use pencil and put the red coat like a priming.I use old ,hard pencil to make chafes mark.On the inner side skirts stay red.

Now I use airbrush and try to do all like on the oryginal pictures.

After weathering Panther resumed again all accessories.I send to the "'barber"tank commander and his crew,but they face the music soon.
PITERPANZER
Visit this Community
Gdańsk, Poland
Posted: Friday, April 14, 2006 - 02:06 AM UTC
Below some new pics from progress.
Skirts are on the place ,and they are protected by cotters(is it good tech. name?) .

Crew is back from"barber".Because tank from oryginal photo stays on snow ,winter road I didn`t make to much mud on my model.Small weathering i `ve done by paints.

Because it isn`t the last word here I will test new method .I will try to apply mud solution by airbrush but first i have to finnish my new resin ,moveable individual tracs.It goes to slowly for me but life is life.

And finally "Panther in action"

I would like to wish all Friends Happy Easter !
jackhammer81
Visit this Community
Nebraska, United States
KitMaker: 2,394 posts
Armorama: 1,695 posts
Posted: Friday, April 14, 2006 - 02:31 AM UTC
Piotr, you have a very fine build going on here. I was very intrigued when I saw you adding a pe set to this panther, and now even more so with the addition of aftermarket tracks. Can you tell us more about these tracks? Who makes them? Looking forward to seeing further progress. Cheers Kevin
PITERPANZER
Visit this Community
Gdańsk, Poland
Posted: Saturday, April 15, 2006 - 02:06 PM UTC
Thanks Kevin for Your respond.I do resin tracks to panther/jagdpanther, like I do 1-25 figures too.When I prepair standard model I send this to one man ,who makes copies for me.The next step will a big diorama to 1-25 scale on 1x2 m diameter.i`ve not translated to english yet ,but pics and polish /german text You can find here.
send Easter regards Piotr
PITERPANZER
Visit this Community
Gdańsk, Poland
Posted: Saturday, July 29, 2006 - 12:41 AM UTC
It passed long time,but i slowly did my track and now it`s over.I have to change some track link,which has demage teeth, but now it`s not a problem.I plane to chane pins to another axises,with smaller diameter.It gives more track flexibility.
I don`t think about second side now

Track painting is a pleasure,but second side will be for me monotony work .
Reagards from Gdansk
jonnysocko
Visit this Community
Minnesota, United States
KitMaker: 192 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 29, 2006 - 01:04 AM UTC
Hi Piotr. Your going all out on that Panther. Nice work!

BH
 _GOTOTOP