_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Campaign Organisers History
jazza
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
KitMaker: 2,709 posts
Armorama: 1,818 posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - 08:34 AM UTC
Im posting this more out of curiousity than the need to be recognised but is there a way to view / implement a section highlighting all the campaigns / operations that a particular individual has organised since signing up with the Big A? Similar to the list of articles that a particular member has submitted, it would be nice to see who has organised which campaign. I personally could use this list as a starting point to review past campaigns that were successful (in terms of high participation) and perhaps incorporate their strategy when submitting a campaign proposal.

What do you guys think?
Sabot
KitMaker: 12,596 posts
Armorama: 9,071 posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - 08:45 AM UTC
I really could care less. I've organized several (Barbarossa, Mission to Mars, Around the World, Burn Baby Burn, probably a few more), I doubt it matters to anyone, I don't even remember all the ones I did.
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - 08:49 AM UTC
Err...and they are all listed on your profile page (the ones you completed anyways).

Also the campaigns that are completed have the list of members who participated.

Does everyone know that campaigns you are currently enrolled in show up on the main campaigns page?

Thanks,
Jim
Sabot
KitMaker: 12,596 posts
Armorama: 9,071 posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - 08:55 AM UTC
I think he means some sort of personal resumé on your profile page that shows the campaigns you've personally organized and ran. Not the ones you've participated in.
jazza
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
KitMaker: 2,709 posts
Armorama: 1,818 posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - 08:57 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I really could care less. I've organized several (Barbarossa, Mission to Mars, Around the World, Burn Baby Burn, probably a few more), I doubt it matters to anyone, I don't even remember all the ones I did.

Fair enough. It was more from a new submissions perspective. Before submitting new ones, i always check old ones just to see what made it successful. I guess campaign organisers are a minority.

Quoted Text

Err...and they are all listed on your profile page (the ones you completed anyways).

Also the campaigns that are completed have the list of members who participated.

Yeah i do know about the ones you complete but was basically just asking if there was a section for the ones you organised. It was mainly to encourage participation into the community. Same concept with article submissions really...you have a history of submissions under your account profile so was wondering how feasible it was to have one for campaigns organised.

Quoted Text

Does everyone know that campaigns you are currently enrolled in show up on the main campaigns page?

Yup cant miss the face icon.
 _GOTOTOP