Hosted by Darren Baker
Corner Ruins
demonweb
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 2 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 07:17 AM UTC
Hi everyone, please take a look at my pics (I know, poor quality) and let me know what you think (critics welcome). The dio is using an old Custom Diorama kit and bricks, two different types of kitty litter and ashes from my wood stove. Although it is hard to see there is a raised floor (two steps) painted to resemble speckled marble and the interior is covered in fine grain emery cloth which gives the appearance of painted cement. The cobble road are individual squares made from Das clay.
I plan to add window frames and a door buried under rubble. Not quite sure what vehicle i'm going to use.

Please use my gallery to view my pictures.

Thanks
ShermiesRule
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 5,409 posts
Armorama: 3,777 posts
Posted: Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 07:47 AM UTC
I think you have the makings of a nice wreck. I would suggest adding more loose debris on top of your piles like loose bricks, broken rubble, scrap paper, assorted abondoned items.
HONEYCUT
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 4,002 posts
Armorama: 2,947 posts
Posted: Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 11:09 AM UTC
Gday Jeff and welcome aboard!

Took the liberty of getting a pic here for you...
Agreed with Alan...
The piles look great and have a nice 'flow' to them, without looking too controlled...
More progress pics would be good also Love the irregularity of the base; just don't have your vehicle jammed in the front left 'trimmed' section!
cheers
Brad
 _GOTOTOP