_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
WHEELS-Roo's CMP Tipper-progress report
MrRoo
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
KitMaker: 3,856 posts
Armorama: 2,984 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 02:21 PM UTC
Well here she is almost finished. Now I need and want your advice folk because this is the first base I have done. I need to know any further things I can do to improve it or if I should leave it as it is!

The sand on and behind the truck is still wet so I need to allow 2 weeks for it to fully dry and also the sand added to the cab roof etc. has still to be brushed. Once dry I intend on spraying the truck lightly with some Tamiya Buff to make it look slightly more dusty and then I will seal the lot with some acrylic matt clear.

The windscreens look blue due to the maskall I have covering the glass. This will be removed before I dust spray it.

In this last photo it is the angle that the photo has been taken that accents the tipper bed being offskew.

more pictures of the whole build can be found here.... http://photos.kitmaker.net/showgallery.php/cat/15741

cheers
Cliff
Graywolf
Staff MemberSenior Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Izmir, Turkey / Türkçe
KitMaker: 6,405 posts
Armorama: 1,850 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 02:55 PM UTC
Truck master made a dio....wowwwww...great overall and i liked the figure ..congrats bro... please post it again as painted
USArmy2534
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 2,716 posts
Armorama: 1,864 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 07:41 PM UTC
Since it looks like the pile of sand is not the truck's first load of sand. I'd recommend more wheel tracks in front of the hill. Other than that...this is really cool and innovative.

Jeff
animal
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 4,503 posts
Armorama: 3,159 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 10:05 PM UTC
This is a nice display Cliff. You really brought it to life. Very very nice!
 _GOTOTOP