_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Allied - WWII
Armor and ground forces of the Allied forces during World War II.
Hosted by Darren Baker
weathering the beast
stugiiif
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 1,434 posts
Armorama: 868 posts
Posted: Saturday, December 28, 2002 - 09:50 PM UTC
i'd like help! i have a TEST vehicle that needs to be dirty. https://photos.yahoo.com/bc/jnsquid/vmp?.dir=/My+Photos&.dnm=super+pershing.jpg , the major thing is the track how much to do, i.e. rust, silvering, and dust. my self i think i should do a little silver drybrush on the tracks and minor dust. but i'm not sure. stug
jackhammer
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 357 posts
Armorama: 310 posts
Posted: Monday, January 06, 2003 - 07:49 AM UTC
Hey there,Stug.......It is I,or is it eye,or me,or usss....yess....it is oursss....our FAMO-ious.....He stoled it from usss......horrible Stugssss.....it hurtss uss...............it Hurtsss,...ummm...err..... your post isn't coming up and can't see what you have so far. Dirt and dust is relative,not a son ,more like a cousin or even 2nd cousin but,definitly not a son, to your display.Stand alone.....light mud and dust......A base will direct the way you weather......Sorry,but i am of no help,either to myself or anyone else that has come into contact with me,without the before mentioned,but not discussed in full or much in part, information,not that I am pushing for you to open up and share.....do it when you feel comfortable.The post looks like it is a Super Pershing,though what it's mild mannered counter part is named,I have no idea,and would very much,or even just much,like to see. I, that being what I call myself,will try to bring up,not to mean regurgitate,the post again,that meaning in addition to the 1 try already made, later.I thank you,my wife thanks you,and my weeeeee baby sister thanks you for your patience and candor in this matter.
AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 8,074 posts
Armorama: 3,293 posts
Posted: Monday, January 06, 2003 - 08:41 AM UTC

Quoted Text

usss....yess....it is oursss....our FAMO-ious.....He stoled it from usss......horrible Stugssss.....it hurtss uss...............it Hurtsss,...ummm...err.....

Now we know who's seen The Two Towers 21 times since it opened. LOL #:-)
 _GOTOTOP