Hosted by Darren Baker
Jackhammer81's house part 2
cheyenne
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 2,185 posts
Armorama: 1,813 posts
Posted: Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 07:18 AM UTC
Kevin, guys, a little more work on the house, that is some kind of sand paint that I am using for the texture before priming.
The windows in the front room are thinner than the bedroom ones, they are thicker and will have a wooden shutter arrangement.
I' m tired, put a trampoline together using idiot directions - you know the ones the guys at the warehouse draw up and laugh like hell , wondering who got the joke instructions and how pi**ed is he right now using them.
Bingo trampoline joke - writer - upper - instruction guys it was me .
Cheyenne

pfc
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 1,017 posts
Armorama: 752 posts
Posted: Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 07:26 AM UTC
I really like the texture on the walls looks great. Did you try the trampoline out to make sure it was safe maybe a few back flips. :-) :-)
Mech-Maniac
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 2,240 posts
Armorama: 1,319 posts
Posted: Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 08:09 AM UTC
Looks great, what are the breaks in the stone (on the bottom) for?
jackhammer81
Visit this Community
Nebraska, United States
KitMaker: 2,394 posts
Armorama: 1,695 posts
Posted: Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 09:32 AM UTC
Cheyenne, man its looking great. I couldn't be more pleased. The windows and doors are perfect, just like the door and windows in the house in the photo its designed after. The exposed lathe even looks perfect. Great job. The cracks in that window glass is also a nice touch.
I cant wait to see it with the thatch and exposed rafters. You definitely have me thinking on the furniture. I'll have to get my new drill bits so I can get that brass bed together for it.
Sorry to hear about the instructions on the trampoline. Been there with a swing set myself. Makes ya want to strangle somebody Glenn get some good rest tonight, you really deserve it my friend. I really appreciate all you have done on this project for me. Cheers Kevin
Major_Goose
Visit this Community
Kikladhes, Greece / Ελλάδα
KitMaker: 6,871 posts
Armorama: 2,071 posts
Posted: Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 10:37 AM UTC
Wow nice work!!!!! Iloveit in all !!!!!! You git the touch my friend and Kevin has got the luck !!!!!
Sherman_67
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 265 posts
Armorama: 203 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 02:38 AM UTC
Hey Cheyenne could I have the dementions of the whole house and a visual template of the roof and the door and what scale would you say its in

Matt
 _GOTOTOP