_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
Bombs Away!!!!!
Darktrooper
Visit this Community
Delaware, United States
KitMaker: 581 posts
Armorama: 351 posts
Posted: Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 09:18 AM UTC
My entry into the Bombs AWAY!!!! campaign is the Accurate Miniatures TBM-1C Avenger, the Lt (jg) George H.W. Bush version. it's mostly together I just have to wait for the paint to arrive to paint the top of the aircraft. The bomb bay has four 500 lb. bombs in it. I would have a picture but I have the camera packed as I am waiting to go on R&R to qatar.

The one thing driving me nuts about the kit so far is the turret. goodness they could have designed it better for the kit!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clanky44
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 1,901 posts
Armorama: 553 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 01:17 AM UTC
Hi AJ,

You might want to PM Treecat, to make sure your entry is valid. I think the entries need to be multi-engined. Regardless of its validity, I'd like to see the photos of your completed Avenger.

Frank
Darktrooper
Visit this Community
Delaware, United States
KitMaker: 581 posts
Armorama: 351 posts
Posted: Friday, April 14, 2006 - 10:23 PM UTC
I have PM'ed Treecat, and have not recieved a response. He has not been to the forums since January. I just have to finish the airframe stencils and I am finished, it will not be weathered, but I will have exhaust smoke and gunsmoke stains.
Clanky44
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 1,901 posts
Armorama: 553 posts
Posted: Friday, April 14, 2006 - 11:15 PM UTC
If this persists, we might need some one else to take over for Treecat, and moderate the campaign..... I'm still hopeful he'll rejoin us......

Frank
 _GOTOTOP