_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Axis - WWII
Armor and ground forces of the Axis forces during World War II.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Recommend a figure?
KFMagee
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 1,586 posts
Armorama: 1,225 posts
Posted: Friday, January 03, 2003 - 09:39 AM UTC
Just completed the Italeri Panther Ausf A (Kit #290)... this kit has an option for an open engine comparment to show of f the fairly nice (for plastic!) engine provided.

I elected to show the secondary access panel opened about 45 degrees, but now want to add a figure to be kneeling (or standing) with one arm opening this panel and looking at the engine I know I can re-position a figure, but wanted to first see if anyone had a recommendation for a ready figure i might use... plastic or resin is fine.

Certainly be willing to trade... i cast tons of my own diorama accessories in plaster and resin... or I have just over 100 plasitc model figures left over from various kits that I haven't used... (including a lot of modern US and WWII US figures). I mainly use them for arms, gear, weapons, heads, etc, but would gladly trade 10 figures for the right "kneeling" German.... lemme know if you are interested!
m1garand
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 1,248 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Friday, January 03, 2003 - 10:20 AM UTC
I have this set if you are interested:

http://greatmodels.com/cgi/display.cgi?item_num=ac1376
dioman
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 485 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Friday, January 03, 2003 - 01:14 PM UTC
Tamiya makes a set of 2 figures working on an engine don't they....i know one is kneeling...might just have to re work his arm to have him holding the hatch.
 _GOTOTOP